From: WILLIS COOKE [mailto:wrco...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:14 AM
To: Peter Chamalian; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Chirp on 6 Meters

Peter, I have operated 6 meter CW and I have not had a report of chirp.  I
have heard some signals that sound a bit strange because of propagation
anomalies.  I have no way of knowing if this is your problem, but recently
licensed hams have not heard the chirps that were common in the 50s and
earlier so do not assume that the reports are really valid.  Good luck!

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ & Trustee N5BPS, USS Cavalla, USS Stewart

  _____