I tried Rumlog/Rumped and wasn't overly thrilled. I use MacLoggerDX for my
regular daily logging; I use the N1MM logger with Parallels in a Windows7 VM
for contest logging if I am playing a contest MLDX doesn't support since it
directly supports a lot more contests. MLDX makes a good "light" contest logger
and will work with most contests if you aren't interested in a running score or
some of the other "neat" features of the dedicated contest loggers. Don Agro
(MLDX's author) provides wonderful support and there is a very active Yahoo
group dedicated to it.

Chuck
AA3CS