The Sherwood test of the KX3 says this in the notes for the superscript V
"At 1 kHz performance is opposite sideband rejection limited. On CW consider
switching to 8-kHz IF. Note: Roofing filter disabled in this mode."
I do not see anything in the manual about the 8 Khz IF mode.
It is my understanding that when the roofing filter is used, which is a low
pass filter, that the IF is 0 Hz.
When the roofing filter is bypassed (FIL1) does this mean that the IF is
shifted up to 8 KHz?
What is the IF of the IQ outputs?
Can someone explain this to me because I am confused.

tks

Dennis