Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 06:52:11 +0800
From: vr2...@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: KX3 direct conversion system
To: ji1...@jarl.com
CC: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Hello Jun, Will go to the Tokyo Ham Fair next week?  I will be there next week.
 I could possibly wonder around the A1 club, Tokyo International Amateur Radio
Association, Icom or JARL booths. TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC
        寄件人︰ 須崎 純一 <ji1...@jarl.com>
 收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 傳送日期︰ 2012年08月16日 (週四) 12:34 AM
 主題︰ Re: [Elecraft] KX3 direct conversion system

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your quick response.
The function is sometimes effective especially in Tokyo.
The current consumption +10mA is not ignorable in outdoor.
Thank you again for useful information.

Jun, JI1TLL

> From: mzil...@magellangps.com
> To: ji1...@jarl.com; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:49:18 -0700
> Subject: RE: [Elecraft] KX3 direct conversion system
>
> Hi Jun,
>
> If you haven't tried it, set RX ISO to ON.  This enables an isolation
> amplifier that keeps the LO greatly attenuated outside the KX3.  The amp
> draws something like 10 mA, so use it only when you need it.
>
> 73,
> Matt Zilmer, W6NIA

 Many thanks for proposing the innovated equipment.

 mailto:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net

> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net/

This list hosted
 by: http://www.qsl.net/