In order to help finance some upcoming Elecraft purchases, I'm selling
my Buddistick and Buddipole. Please read below for details.

Since Elecraft sells these products, I figure it's fair game to post
them as for sale here. ;-)

First, the Buddistick. Includes the basic Buddistick package ($139), 1
Buddistick-to-Mast adapter ($8), and the Vertical Antenna Clamp
($24.50). The total price of this package, new, would be $171.50. Your
price is $145 + shipping to your QTH.

Next, the Buddipole. Includes Buddipole Deluxe Package w/ guying kit
($424) [black], 1 pair 4 section lightweight shock-cord whip antennas
($105), and the Wire Assembly ($15) [for using the Buddipole as a
vertical, similar to the Buddistick]. Total price of this package,
new, would be $544. Your price is $460 + shipping to your QTH.

Photos available upon request. Prefer USPS MO for payment.

Please contact me off list if you're interested.

Thanks!
-john W4PAH
Madison, WI