I believe only the 1.8 MB version should be marked "Web Res", but then
that is only an assumption, I have not downloaded the 12.4 MB version.
ASFAIK the only difference between the two is the resolution in the
images.  Since I have no intent to enlarge the images in the manual and
print them, the smaller download is adequate for me.

73,
Don W3FPR