We'll be taking three KX3s aboard the last surviving destroyer escort in
the world {USS SLATER (DE-766)} that has been returned to its original
1945 wartime condition.  The date and time is September 19th from 1600Z
to 2400Z.  The geographic location is the Port of Albany, NY, on the
Hudson River.  We'll be operating QRP CW on or around 7031 KHz, 14061
KHz, and 18097 KHz. We'll be operating from the LOPs ("Local Operating
Positions") in Radio Central.  We'll be utilizing the authentically
restored shipboard verticals (70' and 80') and horizontal wires (100'
and 190').  There is a detailed entry for K2N at qrzed dot com including
QSL info.  There is insufficient lead time for publication in QST or CQ.
So anyone with interest please mark your calendar.
73, Stan WB2LQF