I am amazed by this little radio.
Tonight I decided to operate at the Ranch with it.
Wind Turbine and Solar power to my 900 amp hour bank of batteries.
I got here late so I put up a double bazooka antenna on twenty meters.
The antenna is only 16 feet up in an inverted vee configuration.
The KX3 at 5 watts running my signalink and HRD I made two awesome qso's.
One to bosnia, and one to hungry. on 5 watts. got good signal reports also.
When a station started transmitting next to me, I was able to narrow the
band width and he no longer
bothered my qso.
Thank you Elecraft for such a fine little radio.
73's Gerald - KC6CNN

-----
KC6CNN - Gerald
K2