I saw that the smallest case so far used is a Pelican 1170.  Does anyone have
any pictures of this?   Since I have not received my key yet,  I am not ready
to start plucking foam, but would like to see what others are using.   I'm
hoping to get the KX3 with integrated key, mic, and if possible an extra set of
NiMH's and headphones.   I need the smallest fit possible for SOTA trips.
Please let me see your setup!

I have my KX1 in a super small pelican 1150 case and love it.   I can fit it
with the headphones and extra set of NiMH's on the side.

I got my KX3 last week and love it.

Thanks

Chris
K6OZY