We -strongly-recommend that 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapters are not plugged directly
into the IQ jack on the KX3. They can easily damage the jack if they are
bumped, due to their longer lever arm when sticking out of the jack.

The 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable in the KX3-PCKT has a molded 2.5mm right angle plug
that minimizes the chance of damaging the jack.

73,
Eric
www.elecraft.com
_..._