Hi all,
Having just sold my Buddipole Deluxe and Buddistick, I happened upon
another few parts that I am looking to get rid of...

1x VersaTee ($45.00) <http://www.buddipole.com/versatee.html> [This
VersaTee has the Center Tee Adapter molded to the base.]
1x Counterpoise Wire Adapter ($4.50)
<http://www.buddipole.com/noname2.html> [Older style without "arms".]
2x Standard 22" Accessory Antenna Arms ($20 x 2)
<http://www.buddipole.com/exanar.html>
1x Long (10') Black Telescopic Whip ($18.00)
<http://www.buddipole.com/lotewh.html>
1x Buddipole Coil ($37.50) <http://www.buddipole.com/bucoset.html>
1x Coil Clip (~$3.00) <http://www.buddipole.com/coilclips.html>

This could be called the "poor-man's Buddistick". You could easily use
the coil clip, telescoping whip, and a length of wire (not included)
to create a "Buddistick" on top of a small painter's pole (or
similarly threaded pole). Alternately, this would be a good choice if
you are interested in picking up some of these parts at a discount, as
spares for your Buddipole setup.

New, the parts would cost ~$148. Your cost is $125 + shipping.

Please contact me off-list if you're interested in purchasing these parts.

Photos available upon request.

Thanks!
-john W4PAH
Madison, WI