Well, it depends what you mean by the terms "simple" and "cheap".

You need to be able to get IF out -- I think you need a KXV3A modules for that.
Then you need an I/Q mixer to provide baseband I/Q signals for sampling by your
PC soundcard, the cheapest option probably being a softrock:
http://fivedash.com

A crystal-locked one is fine if you have a crystal close to the K3's IF, or
else a Si570 frequency-agile one is more expense but more flexible. You will
get some LO leakage out the antenna connection of the softrock, so you probably
want to build a buffer amplifier to provide some isolation. Of course, there is
more sophisticated high quality SDR hardware available in the marketplace, but
of course you pay more. You choose your compromises :-)

73, Matt VK2ACL.