Today on the Elecraft ssb net I announced that the 4 States QRP group was going
to have a special event station on the air next weekend...   This was a mix up
on my part..  the date for the event is Sept 8 and 9th.

Please see the groups web page at.     4sqrp.com

There will be at least 2 KX3s and possibly a few other Elecraft rigs on the air
for the " Big Brutus " event,  with the call of K0B.

We will be operating as the band condtions allow, around the "qrp" freqs and
also the hf pack freqs.   Look for cw and some ssb signals, and maybe even psk.

73 and I hope to see you in our logs!

Arnie. KA0NCR

.