Dom,

We're working on the DVR feature right now. I'm sorry it has taken so
long for us to get to it. At the time we wrote the product brochure,
we thought we would have it in place within a couple of months, but
many things came up that we didn't anticipate.

Every release of the owner's manual includes an errata sheet showing
which firmware features have not yet been implemented. The DVR has
been on this list since the beginning, along with noise reduction and
auto-notch.

Since we had literally hundreds of requests to "hurry up and finish"
the NR and auto-notch features, we prioritized those ahead of the DVR.
(Until recently there had been very few requests for status on the
DVR.) Of course the NR and auto-notch are now complete, so our DSP
engineer and I are now digging into the DVR. It's quite a complex
feature so I suspect it will take us until the end of September.

As soon as we get it fully implemented, we'll be asking for some
customers to help test it. I'll be happy to put you on this list if
you'd like.

73,
Wayne
N6KR