Hi All,

I would value some advice. Is it necessary to use a keying buffer between my K3
and my old AL-811, or is the K3 keying circuit robust enough not to need this
interfacing arrangement?  I currently have an ARB 704 buffer in the keying
line, but I'm simplifying my shack wiring and wonder if it's safe to get rid of
it. Somewhere in the past, I read of keying line transients and the like and
what they could do to sensitive transceivers, but I wonder if that concern is
valid in the case of the K3 / AL811 combination.

Thanks and 73,

John
VK7JB