Hi Gordon,

It should already do that. When the Sub RX is off I hear the audio from the
Main RX in both ears. When I turn the Sub RX on I hear the Main RX audio in
the left ear and the Sub RX audio in the right ear, however, this can be
varied by CONFIG:L-MIX-R.

If you have CONFIG:SPKR+PH set to YES it does affect what you hear in the
headphones. It's best to turn this feature to NO when using headphones.

73,
Mike K2MK

Gordon LaPoint wrote