From: Jim Rhodes
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 10:24 PM
To: Phil Townsend
Cc: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX1 Speaker Mod

Just took a glance only at Mouser online and they stock speakers down to an
inch or less diameter. Most of the ones they list are 2.4 kHz "sounders"
which you want to steer clear of unless that is what use like to listen
too. But I did see a 22mm speaker with good bandwidth.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet