DSP Radio from DL2SDR works fine.

I have a MacBook Pro 15-inch Early 2011, which has a stereo line-in. If the
audio line-in port on the Mac is not stereo, you will see images (not sure what
is provided on the latest macbook pros)

You need to set up an aggregate sound device on the Mac with the appropriate
number of bits, channels and sampling rate, and then in DSP radio blow away the
existing configurations and create a new configuration line that references
this. If you make a mistake, delete the configuration line and recreate it with
the correct values, otherwise some strange things can happen.

There are a number of videos on youtube walking you through this, eg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEfToeTW8rU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPFJ-RBYN-g

Another option could be to use the Quisk SDR application, but it may take a
little work to get it to compile properly under OSX.

73, Matt VK2ACL