I'm the original owner/builder of KX1 s/n 1385. (I'm a
professionally trained electronics technician.) It has been
gently used and is in very good working order. Included are:

* KXAT1 automatic antenna tuner
* KXB30 30-Meter option
* BNC/dual binding post adapter
* Power cable
* Original manuals

Asking $350, shipped priority mail to U.S.

I'm also selling a Palm mini-paddle, also in very good
condition. Includes standard quick-mount, cable with 1/8
inch plug, original box and instruction sheet. Asking $70,
shipped priority mail to U.S.

I prefer to sell both together, but will separate if
necessary. Also willing to ship to international addresses
if no U.S. buyer found.

Please contact me off list at mvols...@insightbb.com

73,
Mark  AI4BJ