Nice condition K2/100 with many extras for sale. Serial number 3716. Has the
following options:
KSB2
K160RX
K60XV
KNB2
KDSP2

Also the qrp top is included that has the following installed in it.
KAT2
KIO2
KBT2
Also comes with a new blank EC2 enclosure and a new tilt bail for it.

RS232 cable wired for the K2
Nifty manual
Finger dimple
Yaesu rubber trim ring on the main knob
I am the second owner, just bought a KX3 so I am selling this. The only issue I
noticed was sometimes a momentary "hi Reflected power" indication on 10/12
meters when requesting full power. I run it between 50-75 watts and hasn't been
an issue. Search the archives and you'll find several messages about this and
potential solutions.
Can send pics later for those interested
$1150 shipped and insured in the US. Paypal or postal money order.
Please reply off list to n...@woh.rr.com
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J