Hi Todd,

Tnx for your note. I've removed the ARB704 interface and all is well. I've
fingers crossed that the pulse canceling diode remains healthy. When I posted
my question, I'd had trouble finding the specs on the K3 keying circuit in the
manual - they're there, but couldn't find them!. I felt happy when I found it's
so robust.

Thanks for your interest.
73
John VK7JB