When I connected my KX3 1/Q Output, I had significan "nulls" every 100
cycles, which I do not experience with my K3 using the same computer/cables.
Running the audio through my Rigblaster's isolation transformers cleaned up
the KX3 signal, which I'm told does not incorporate any isolation due to
space constraints.

Taking my Rigblaster Pro into the field is simply not practical, so I have a
few isolation transormers on order and I will build a small isolation box.
FYI, I tried connecting the Radio Shack ground loop isolator, and it was
ineffective while one of their discontinued 1:1 isolation tranformers is
effective.

Jim