I just got back from the West Valley Amateur Radio Association
(using K5EI) field day wrap up meeting. This year they were
working as 10A battery QRP with an all Elecraft HF lineup (K2s
and K3s). In the past there was significant interference between
digital, SSB, and CW on the same band. This year they reported
zero interference problems which they attribute to:

   Elecraft equipment.

   Careful placement of antennas.

   QRP keeps the power down at the local receivers.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV