Gary and all the others who responded to my question (on and off the net)...

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  I have made up my mind.  I will be
ordering the KX3 Internal ATU with my KX3 order.

I hear of a price increase -- that has not happened yet has it?  Maybe I should
place my order when I get home from work this afternoon.

73, phil, K7PEH

PEH's iPad