Hi Jim,

Thanks for your testimonial. By any chance do you have means to measure the
isolation  at your qth in dB?

My setup has already evolved to 7/8 andrew hardlines, silver plated shell
and pin connectors, etc. I have 4 7/8 and 2 1/2 coax lines entering  into
shack into a big 4 inch galvanized steel pipe (I think you know where I
learned about it.. hihi). I measured the RX antenna coaxial and it has no
discernible common mode signals flowing in.

So far I´ve got 80db isolation in worst case, but I have some all band mush
when transmitting in SSB. CW is  abit clearer.

Anyway I´d like to know how to derive this figure from power output in dBm
and, I guess, published IMD figures.

73,

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com