From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:w3...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:40 AM
To: Igor Kosvin
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [PSSVGA] Betta software messed up the K3

Igor,

It should not be necessary, but I would first connect the K3 direct to the
computer com port (eliminate the P3 from the serial port chain).
Then look at the K3 Utility help file (or the K3 manual) for Forcing a
Firmware Download.  Follow those instructions to get the K3 running again.
After that, use the P3 Utility to load the P3 firmware.

73,
Don W3FPR