<!DOCTYPE html>

Yes, that is what I am using : audio cable and external speakers via the PC. I
already have an I/Q home made cable 2.5/3.5 to the iMic, with transformers. The
most difficult is the audio parameters setup, but I think they are good (no
extra "enhancements" etc). Thank you for your advice and 72 FO/F5LCI
Le Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:41:12 -0000, Thomas Horsten [via Elecraft]