Hi,

I am one of those customers interested in outdoors, remote location of the
KAT500. I have a suspicion that I may be too late in the ordering queue (a
day and a half or so after orders opened) that I may not be able do much
experimentation before winter weather sets in, but one can always hope. One
of the challenges will be to communicate with it over a distance of about
100' and I expect I have to use an Ethernet serial server that I already
possess.

AB2TC - Knut

Bruce Hammond wrote