Hi there.

I'm really liking the ATU in my KX3: it is able to solve all the bands
on my antenna (a G5RV) to a perfect 1.0-1 match, with the exception of
160 meters.  It can only get that down to 7.5-1 (or so).

I'm curious as to what the maximum SWR is, that I can safely transmit
at, without damaging the radio.  Is there a table anywhere that shows
what the maximum acceptable SWR is, for various power levels?  Does the
radio automatically detect when it's running into trouble, and throttle
back the TX power automatically?  If so, that would be great.  My 15V
power supply allows the KX3 to TX at up to 12 watts, and I'm hesitant to
try the full 12 watts at such a high SWR.

Thanks!

Josh
KJ6PVN