Did you find your problem?  Any fault codes?

I suggest contacting supp...@elecraft.com, but if were me, I'd check all
internal connections first and do a quick visual.  I suspect a problem
with the elaborate TR switching circuit or something that controls it.

I see a couple 51 ohm resistors on the schematic at the input to the PA
module, so if the TR switch was working, I would NOT expect hi reflected
power to the rig with no power out of the AMP.

Joe Hutchens  ( AJ8MH )
http://webpages.charter.net/aj8mh-radio/