Want to do a trade deal,my Ten-Tec Eagle for your K3. The Eagle is a
high performance simple to operate, simple to set-up radio. There is
one set-up menu with 11 items and all else is done with knobs and
buttons. It is a few months old and is in as new condition, has not
been around tobacco smoke. Comes with hand mic, unused power cord,
unused original manual and a manual copy in a ring bander with the
pages in plastic, unopened bag of connectors and etc, and original
box. Also comes with an optional model 712 USB Sound Card Digital Mode
Adapter.
.
Would like to trade for a K3/100 of about the same age and condition.
I would pay boot based on your specific radio.
.
For trade only. Please contact me direct at joe.n9vx at gmail dot com

73,

Joe  N9VX