Hi Dale,

I always see the VFO-B cursor on my P3. VFO-A is green, VFO-B is magenta,
and when in split, the actual transmit frequency is in red. If you don't see
the magenta cursor then you may have the VFO-B cursor turned off. Press the
P3 menu button and turn the knob until you see VFO B. Press the knob and the
cursor should appear.

A secondary problem might be that VFO-B is tuned too far away from VFO-A to
still be on the screen. When that happens you will see a magenta arrow
pointing in the direction of VFO-B. You might be able to make it visible by
increasing the frequency scale of the P3.

73,
Mike K2MK

Dale Boresz wrote