Hi Dave,

Our PR10 preamp module has an MDS in the -143 to -144 range on 10
meters. It doesn't get much better than that on any ham transceiver.
(Using it with a K3 requires a KXV3 or KXV3A module as well, since it
gets patched through the RX ANT IN/OUT jacks.)

The stock MDS of the K3 on 10 meters is typically -136 dBm. This is
consistent with a radio optimized for very high dynamic range.

73,
Wayne
N6KR