Hi Gang:

Well I spent the day re-reading all of your messages on this subject and
also the manual!  I think I am straight once again on antenna selection, RX
ANT button, BSET and A>B etc.

If I notice any other issues, I know the best Hams on the K3 reflector will
listen up!

Thanks again to you all.

73

Dave K3FT

--

*Thank you in advance for deleting my address, any other addresses, and
personal information from this e-mail if you plan to forward it.