I thought my lack of color vision was Mom and Dad's fault until a doctor
at the health center at college told me, "Poor choice of parents."
Guess I'm responsible after all. :-)

The handle on my service monitor has right and left-handed threads on
the knobs that hold it to the case and a shoulder through the hole in
the handle so that doesn't happen.  We lefties know about these things.

Shameless commercial follows below.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org