From: Gil G. <g...@keskydee.com>
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 12:00 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] [K2] Displayed frequency question.

Hello,

When I listen to a station transmitting using CW on, say, 7030 (zero-beat), my
displayed frequency is 7029.93.
When I transmit, the reverse beacon stations show me as being right on 7030
while my displayed frequency is 7029.93.
When I listen to SSB, station usually do sound perfectly clear at a displayed
frequency 70Hz below their advertised frequency (nets).

Should I change my displayed frequency? To what? Am I off?
If I move the BFO frequency a bit, would I need to realign my filters?

Thanks!

Gil.
--
PGP Key: http://keskydee.com/gil.asc