Can anyone confirm a problem I seem to be having with the K3 Frequency
Memory Editor software?

If I try to set memory frequencies for transverters in the XVn memories
above 2.3GHz I get an error message, and if I set a memory directly on
the K3 and then read it back with the utility it shows up as a frequency
that has no obvious relationship to that set on the K3. This seems to be
the case for any band above 2.3GHz. A previous version of the utility
worked OK on 2.3 and 3.4GHz but failed on 5.7GHz and above, and the
error message with that version makes me think its an overflow in a 32
bit integer variable used to represent the frequency.

73

John G3XDY
K3 #00689