I’m a bit confused about P3 firmware.  I saw mentioned in past posts that a
beta P3 version 1.18 was available.  When I direct the P3 utility to the
Elecraft “Mother ship” it says that P3 version 1.20 is available.  Upon
downloading and installing 1.20 the P3 utility no longer sees my SVGA board.
Restarting the P3 utilitiy does not help.  It says the SVGA board is not
available.  If I load the Beta version?? 1.18 and refresh the utility the SVGA
board appears again.  When I update the SVGA firmware it gives me an error code
stating that it was unable to do a reset after firmware was downloaded but if I
shut the P3 off and then turn it back on it shows that the firmware download
was successful.  I know I must be doing something wrong or am missing something
but not sure what it is.  Hopefully someone on the reflector can shed some
light on my confusion.

Thanks,
Todd, WA7U