Christophe,
That header is to select the input to the internal K2 voltmeter.  If you
are using that sincle wire probe that the manual instructs you to build,
you will put the jumper on the two pins marked "EXT", but normally you
will place it on the pins marked "INT"

Note, if you have th ejumper on EXT and do not connect a voltage to the
probe, you will see an occasional "LO BAT" display flashed.

73,
Don W3FPR