It's an old Alpha of the 77DX/SX clan. Unfortunately there's nobody I
know of around here that knows these amps & it's too heavy to ship so
I'll have to do my best and amp repair/schematic wrangling is not my
strong point. There is a Kilovac relay in there and Alpha always used
jennings so someone has been into that section and I can't tell by
looking at it if modifications have been made other than to put in a
different relay. The HC-1 Kilovacs were as I recall a drop in part
for the Jennings RJ1A. It seemed to work fine at QSK but if the
sequencing is wrong it could hot switch. I'd love to have PIN diodes
if I had an ideal SWR, nothing like totally silent keying. Since they
do suffer the SWR gremlins, I have no wish for them in any amp.

Maybe I should move the K3 delay to 20ms for the time being.

Gary
KA1J