I recently installed the KDVR in my K3 and used it over the weekend during
the CQ WW contest.  In a word, it worked GREAT!!!

I submitted the commands from N1MM and with its ESM feature it worked
flawlessly.  Since I was S&P in the contest only two message were needed -
Call and Exchange.  Starting out in the contest I decided to increase the
tempo of the messages a couple of times and it was so easy and took only
seconds to change.  No mic to the PC, no PC sound cards, no audio cables,
etc.

I'm very pleased with the KDVR and even have my voice on Monday morning!

And the K3/KPA500 worked pretty well too...  ;-)

73, Mitch
WD0ECO