Did I overlook something or is this "normal"?

The PSK31 and RTTY text decoded by the K3 appears without any structure ON
THE EXTERNAL MONITOR connected to the P3SVGA option.
It looks like the K3 text decode function simply replaces CR/LF characters
by SPACE (maybe ok for VFO B text display).
This makes the nice structured  text of a QSO very hard readable or - in
other words - far away from what I did expect!

Just to be complete: Actual F/W versions, Acer LCD G226HQL, same result with
different P3SVGA RX/TX window sizes and with all P3SVGA display resolutions.

73,
Heinz HB9BCB