Heinz,

I am not seeing anything unusual with the text display on my Samsung
172N monitor. I see the text appear from left to right, and then it
moves to the next line and continues. No data is lost.

Can you take a picture of your monitor display and send it to us?

--
73, Gary AB7MY

=========
supp...@elecraft.com