Jim,
     I was able to make it work. I have an E-MU-0202 card capable of
192KHz, but I only use 48KHz as I like the definition better.

     I was unaware of any internal laptop sound cards that will run at
greater than 48 KHz. If your sound card input is stereo, I suggest you
try 48KHz and see what happens.

73,
Barry
K3NDM