Good Evening All,
The net was successful. Folks checked in mostly from the Eastern realms with one from way down in Abilene. I think Dario was testing my ears with his 3 watts though ;) Then Bill checked in from CT and was gone the next instant. Too bad about the QSB. I was hearing a little on my end but was being told of a lot of it from the other end. I was glad we had any propagation at all after all those flares from the sun. Next week I think I may camp out to watch the aurora here in the Pacific Northwest. Ms. P has never seen them so it would be a treat for her. I am from the Midwest where we were much closer to the magnetic north pole. Aurora were common for us.

On 14050 kHz at 2300z:
KI8JM - Bob - OH - K2 - 3630
K4BEH - Pat - GA - Ten Tec - soon to be running a K2!
KG0NL - Philip - MO - ?
N9IV - Russ - IN - K2 - 4650
VE3XL - Ric - ON - Ten Tec also - running 100 watts
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993
N5QVF - Dario - TX - K2 - 3443 - running at 3 watts.
K1EV - Bill - CT - K2 - 2152

Thank you all for joining me this evening. It was interesting to see who I could work from which parts of the continent. It appears there will be a few new Elecraft rigs on the air in the not too distant future. Please try them out on the net so we can all copy you and give reports. Mostly it will be a matter of antennas and propagation since the rigs are all the same. It is fun to hear a new one though.

If there are any errors in the above list please send me the correction. If you tried to check in but I did not hear you I am sorry. Please try again next week, maybe twenty meters will be recharged after all the flares have ceased.
  Until then 73,
     Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)