I use some $30 skull candy ear buds with my KX3 for receiving only and they
work great. Very sensitive. I would use them with the K3 but I like having the
microphone built in so I am using a Yamaha MDE-100 and they work great. Very
light on my head and as one person mentioned about another similar Yamaha
headset you will forget they are on and I have almost pulled my K3 from my desk
many times.

I have both the Heil proset 4 & 5 and because of ear pain have almost
completely transitioned to the Yamaha headset.

Keith
AK6ZZ (formerly AG6AZ)

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos