I have absolutely no dip in the center of my LP-Pan display and I have never
heard anybody else having this problem either. The IF out port and the
crystal filter bank are driven in parallel by a buffer amplifier that
appears to be capable of driving both without gain loss due to the crystal
filter load.

AB2TC - Knut
-------------
Knut,

That is because you are probably using one of the programs written
for use with the LP-Pan.  They incorporate a shift in the frequency
and probably that takes care of handling the filter issue (???).  I
am using the LP-Pan with digital sw for eme which is not designed for
the LP-Pan or the K3.  I am the only one using this equipment with MAP65.

I included my experience for anyone having a similar issue.  The
solution is easy (read the original post).

Solution of the +6 KHz freq, offset in the LP-Pan LO was to install a
different xtal in the LO (thanks to Larry, N8LP).

73, Ed