After reading the manual that was scanned in I noticed that when the unit is
turned off that the antenna ports are not shorted together.

For my qth I like to shut down my station with my antenna switch the off
position shorting my antennas to ground.  This in my mind is a good thing as it
helps drain static from the system.  So I am thinking that if I get a KAT500
then I would have to add more switches one for each antenna.

Am I correct in my thinking or are there better ideas how to get this
accomplished.  Extra switches need extra coax which is more cost and a wee bit
more loss.

Any thoughts, comments.

Thanks
Don