Hi,

It beats me why Elecraft thinks the preliminary manual is good enough to
ship to users who actually need accurate information but not to everybody
else who would like a preview. I see that the operations procedure calls for
changing the mode to AUTO. What other modes are available? The way I read
it, in AUTO mode the tuner will decide to start a tune cycle when it feels
like it, which I don't want. I want the tuner to only start a tune cycle
when I tell it to. I have received the invoice notice for my tuner (not
shipping notice) so I am looking forward to seeing my tuner in the next
couple of weeks.

AB2TC - Knut

WB4SON wrote