Fred,

Ah. What you say makes sense. I'm familiar
with the Northbridge & Southbridge chips
but I don't know the limitations of
hardware & software with the K3.

It really is nice to have no wire to the
headphones and I use this setup whenever I
use google to make free phone calls
(Better acoustics on both end than my cell
phone does) If I get up to do something
10' away I just leave the headphones on &
forget about them.

The bose QC-15 are much more comfortable
and the audio with  the noise cancelling
is impressive, I can't even hear the
blower in my amp with them on. Still, they
are tethered.

Maybe I need to put some thought into how
to run the K3 audio/mic functions through
the computer and use that to hear the K3
with these wireless mics.

73,

Gary
KA1J